Sunday, May 9, 2010

What is the best city to visit in mexico for young couples?

I want to go to a fun, moderatly expensive, resort in Mexico. I'm looking for a relaxing trip on a beautiful beach, great food, and good music. Where should I go? I want the trip to be in March or early April. I'm looking to spend $1,700 (not including the flight)What is the best city to visit in mexico for young couples?
my friend....the best place to travel in Mexico is Cancun. There you can found beach, music, good food and a very nice place. You can also find some non-expensive tours to places like Xel-ha or Ixcaret (ecological places), Tulum or Chichen-Itza (archaeological) and a lot (A LOT) of nice music places.


If you want to eat something VERY GOOD, go to a place called ';Madonna';.......I just was there a couple of months ago and let me tell you.....it麓s fantastic.What is the best city to visit in mexico for young couples?
depends upon what this young couple wants to do..hehe
Puerto Vallarta is nice!
Acapulco is my favorite resort town in Mexico. There are lots of things to see and do and the food is outstanding and reasonable. See a travel agent in the US and make your reservations in a hotel along the Costera (the main street parallel to the beach).
Tijuana.





It is the GREATEST place on earth.............
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment