Sunday, May 9, 2010

Does seeing other interracial couples influence you to date interacially?

I've noticed that ever since I've started dating my white(italian-american) boyfriend, (I'm black) that many of my friends have been accessible to dating interacially. I'm just want to know if any of you out there have been influenced by other interracial couples? Or should it be necessary for me to perceive it as breaking barriers?Does seeing other interracial couples influence you to date interacially?
I grew up in a pretty much exclusively white neighbourhood, so there wasn't any interracial dating. It never shocked me or struck me as wrong - it just didn't happen, and I never really thought about it.





When I moved away, I became more aware of it, both through new people I met, and because friends from home started dating interracially. I have a group of 10 friends from home I stay in touch with, and three of the guys date (or have dated) Asian girls, and three of the girls date (or have dated) black guys (another two of the ten are a long term couple, so maybe they don't count). Last Christmas, when we were back home, we were having a discussion about it, and somebody asked me how come I don't date black guys, and to cut a long story short, my current boyfriend is black.





So in answer to your question, yes, definitely!Does seeing other interracial couples influence you to date interacially?
Try this dating site------


http://www.blackwhitedate.com/


Really nice! My username is ';Looking4love';.


Wait u there.
I'm also Italian and want to date latina's so bad. I'm wondering what it's like. I heard they're great but have bad tempers. The ones I like are hot but too good to be true.
What everyone else does is of no interest to me. I do as I see fit, and when I dated inter-racially, I did it for no reason other than fun.
maybe they saw it as an okay thing after they saw you doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment