Thursday, December 31, 2009

How many married couples out there need think they need a vacation to to themselves?

Like the wife go out for a night to a hotel to relax.


Or just need a vacation away from eachother?





Does this strengthen the relationship?





Any sources you can find this info at?





Thanks!How many married couples out there need think they need a vacation to to themselves?
Lots of men go on hunting trips or fishing trips without their spouse. I was married to one for years. I don't think it hurts anything if there is trust.How many married couples out there need think they need a vacation to to themselves?
I think every couple needs personal time, whether it's a night out with their own friends , a weekend away or a week vacation by yourself. It can strengthen the marriage if it's done for the right reasons. If it's done for the wrong reasons (there's another person you want to be with, you hate each other and are sick of being around each other, etc.), then it's just a symptom of the problem and won't strengthen anything.
I think it's pretty normal, depending on how long you've been married. I mean if you just got married, it isn't a good sign that you want to take vacation away from your wife. But, a boys night out/girls night out doesn't hurt anything. It is important to have other interests as it builds the bond you have with each other.
Yes, yes, yes! Moi!!!





I have a few places I can escape to, thankfully, although I rarely take advantage of this.





Are you asking for sources that cite the benefits of occasional alone time for those in a relationship? I am sure it's easy to find, but I'm not sure if that's what you want. If you let me know, I'll have a look.
Sometimes what my husband and I do is he has a boys night out and I'll have a girls night out. It gives us some time to have fun with our girl/guy friends. I love hanging out with my husband, but sometimes you just need some quality time with your friends, separate from your spouse.
its a great idear ..

No comments:

Post a Comment