Sunday, May 9, 2010

What famous gay couples have a butch and femme man?

I can't think of any. A gay male relationship where one guy is femme and one butch.What famous gay couples have a butch and femme man?
It's kind of hard to answer, because I'm not sure what you think constitutes ';femme'; and ';butch';.





But some couples you might consider:





Elton John and David Furnish





T. R. Knight and Mark Cornelsen





Anthony Callea and Tim Campbell





Darren Hayes and Richard Cullen





George Takei and Brad Altman





And so on.What famous gay couples have a butch and femme man?
Honey,I think you are trying to ask about such couples in Media...but I am afraid to say that till now there's no open gay couple in Media.


Personally,I know many!!


;)
Am I famous yet? I'm kind of fem and my boyfrind is straight acting.
idk of any sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment