Sunday, May 9, 2010

What percentage of married couples have an affair at least once in their lifetime?

i have a friend who argues everyone does at some point. I mean sure the thought is out there but i dont think i would ever go through with anything. unaceptable to me. have you had an affair? why? i'd like to think the majority of women out there are loyal as well as men. My friend strongly feels otherwise as he goes behind his wife, he simply says she probably doing it too..What percentage of married couples have an affair at least once in their lifetime?
Statistics in the US put it at just over half for men and slightly less, but close, for women.


Google it.What percentage of married couples have an affair at least once in their lifetime?
In my house, 100% of the men and 0% of the women have had affairs. People try to rationalize it by looking at the numbers! I believe that the numbers are out there to make the cheater feel better about themselves and what they have done. Remember that if 65% of men cheat, 35% don't. It is not impossible to honor your marriage vows. 35% of men do it. We all decide for ourselves who we want to be. It is a character issue.





Listen to your mother's response to 'Everyone is doing it!';: If everyone jumped off a cliff, would you? We covered that in 7th grade!
I would never have an affair. I really don't know how these people jump from bed to bed and can sleep at night. I mean , carrying all that emotional baggage must be one heck of a burden. And aren't they worried about getting some kind of disease? YUK!!! That's not for me. With my luck I'd have an affair and find out later that she was '; The Town Bicycle';. YUK!!!
I'm basing my answer on the couples i know--- it would be women 70% and men 30%...I am judging by 10 couple i know. From the couples i'm referring too, the women are more guilty and smarter about hiding it...


Actual stats, I don't know..
I would agree with the figure of 80% men and 65% women but the figures for women in urban India is rising and may soon overtake men.
I've never been married but I can truly say that if I were to ever marry, there wouldn't be any infidelity. I'm more apt to add someone else to our marriage if he needs variety that bad.
Your friend is probably saying that 'she's probably doing it too' because he is one guilty man.





As for percentages, I don't know, I'd guess around 50 percent?
it's probably somewhere in the 80 percent for men, and 65 percent for women.. that's my opinion...
Not since marriage...





Which is why I waited 10 years.





%26lt;--------sorta lying but whatever...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment