Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are fun things to do in Columbia, Missouri for Young Couples?

My boyfriend and I are in our early teens and we don't want to go to the movies, bowling, roller rink, or each others house. What would you suggest? No bars/clubs or the park please!What are fun things to do in Columbia, Missouri for Young Couples?
I go to Mizzou, and honestly I don't really think there is much to do outside of movies, clubs, etc. You could walk around downtown which can be fun sometimes. Also if you are a couple you might want to check out the Magic tree this time of year (check website below). Luckily for me I go to school there so I am not there year round, cause it does get boring. You really have to know people and go to their parties or else there is not much to do in CoMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment