Sunday, May 9, 2010

How can I get free marital massage lessons for married couples?

We are married for 22 years, but not enjoyed a mutual massage together.How can I get free marital massage lessons for married couples?
There r lots of places where do u live?


Plus u can get lots of places and numbers when u Google it.











_K_How can I get free marital massage lessons for married couples?
So you are trying to connect in a different way - massage is a good way to do that.





If you've been married for 22 years, you could simply start rubbing each others shoulders, neck, feet, and hands asking the other what feels good. That's usually a good place to start.





If you want to learn some techniques, you could ask a local massage therapist to teach you. Sometimes classes are taught at community colleges and massage schools. These classes are never free, expect to pay the massage therapist's hourly rate unless there are multiple students covering the cost.





Good luck.
Hi,





There are some of us who are avid massage hobbyists. We often work for free because we love massage and don't want to run afoul of state practice acts. there are also groups who work out traded massages and sometimes there are massage instruction weekends - those are costly but very useful. Contact me by email with where you are, what you are looking for ';exactly'; and I can try and give you some names if I know people in those locations. Also consider contacting a local massage school - they are not free but usually cost about 50% of the going rate.





There are also some web communities that try and match you up with the right people in your area - I can forward those sites to you as well if you email me.
you worded this in a confusing way. I'm not sure if you mean you want to take lessons or get a couples massage but either way, I don't think you can find it for free. good luck anyway:)
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment