Sunday, May 9, 2010

How come many couples are naming their baby boys Perineum these days?

It just seems like a weird name to me.How come many couples are naming their baby boys Perineum these days?
no one probably , I like that name because its unique =)How come many couples are naming their baby boys Perineum these days?
LOL :-)
because you suggested it in the first place, and im sure they LOVE it........NOT.
OMG!! The definition of Perinuem is the ';anal triangle'; referring to a person private areas.





Lol - someone liked it!!!
I've never heard that name.
NOBODY
I have never heard of that name before!
Where are people doing that? I've never heard the name at all.





:o)
Better than Grundle or Taint.
It's a new trend.
It jus'taint right.
I've never heard that name before.
Nobody named their kid that, as far as I know. Why would someone name their kid after a body part? Maybe they are on drugs or they've been drinking or they are just evil! That is a really disgusting thing to name a kid.
oh boy...
no one
Either you're joking, you've spelled it wrong, or people who've named their child this are stupid. Do a google search for perineum and educate yourself on what part of the human anatomy this is.
My sister did, she also has identical twin daughters: Scrotum and Rectum.
You're just a trendsetter!!!
i dont know what you are talking about

No comments:

Post a Comment