Sunday, May 9, 2010

What are married couples doing for the weekend?

How many people will watch the Superbowl? Will you watch with your spouse? Have a party? Go somewhere else? Do you sit next to your spouse if you watch?What are married couples doing for the weekend?
I'm not married. But I have been invited to a ';superbowl'; party by a married couple.What are married couples doing for the weekend?
I don't know. We have the kids. I have a salon appointment tomorrow morning. I didn't even realize the Super Bowl was this Sunday. I don't watch sports. I find them so boring. I have watched the Super Bowl though with my husband. I don't know. He hasn't even talked about it. It's been a crazy week. Our water tank heater broke on Wednesday - we had a snow/ice storm. Just a big mess.





What are you going to be doing? Any big plans? Do you like the Super Bowl? I did see some commercials for it. I didn't think too much about it. Outside my consciousness. I'm dyslexic so I can do that.
My Husband and i are going to invite my best friend and her husband and we are going to order pizza ect. then watch the super bowl then me and my friend agreed to make coupons for the men that we can do what ever they want us to do for the game(cause personaly we(us girls) dont like the super bowl and the coupons will say stuff such as a free massage.........ect.
well


Friday night is date night so we'll be going out to dinner,


and then probably shopping (the dog needs a new bed, the kitchen needs a toaster, that sort of thing...)


Saturday I have a doctor's appointment in the afternoon, but the rest of the day will probably be spent baby shopping (we are 38 weeks pregnant and we still have a couple things that we need to pick-up for baby)


Sunday morning is a puppy-mill protest, and Sunday afternoon is the superbowl- we will be watching at home, I plan on making steaks and cake for after the game. During the game I will be curled up under his arm- since its just the two of us I'll probably be wearing lingerie because I plan on being his half-time show, lol
To be honest my wife and I could give whit about sports. Ball goes here and there and next year it is the same.





Sure through the season I could sit for 8 hours watching games throughout the season. I could choose to talk about it endlessly.





I choose to not live life vicariously but instead live life.
My husband wants to go see TAKEN tonight. Definitely the superbowl sunday. Yes sitting together. I like the commercials!


Neither one of our teams won this year (he is a packer fan and Im a bear fan) but ....


just a family party this year.......


good luck you have a great party and hope your team wins
We are watching it together at our house. 2 other couples are coming over as well. Im making burritos, spinach dip, veggie tray, cheese meat crackers, dip, brownies and cheesecake. Guess I'll have to do a double workout Monday! LOL.





We are all mingling around and yakking to sit.





Have a good one!
Absolutely we have a party every year.We will have friends and family over snacks and BEER.Its a good time every year.I always sit next to my husband when we watch.We both enjoy watching football together very much.No place in the world i'd rather be;)
My husband has work to do on the weekend; we're not interested in sports, so superbowl is not in the plans; when he's done with work, we'll probably watch a TV show or something. No particular plans.
I hate football, but we'll be going to friend's to watch a game mostly just for the social time. Otherwise we'll be out enjoying the AZ weather (73 degrees!) doing some mountain biking and playing soccer. And of course, picking up dog poop!
I will not be sitting next to my wife during the superbowl. If I want to hear her talk for 3 hours, I would prefer to not do it in front of the most important football game of the season.
Tonight is our pizza night, tomorrow night we go to my family's for dinner and games and Sunday we're going to see a movie and watch the Superbowl (I got football squares through work so we want to see if we won!)
No, no Superbowl here. (Australia)








The family will be going to the beach again, another hot day, not as hot as the past three days, but a cooler 37C today.











Hope your team wins, enjoy your weekend!!!
Its my birthday this weekend. No football, hubby is a nerdy he hates sports. Maybe Disneyland if we can fit it in or atleast a dinner and a movie..we shall see.
Me and my husband are hosting a Superbowl party, like we do every year.
We don't do sports. I could care less who or what is playing when it comes to sports.





We plan on going out hiking this weekend.
Superbowl this weekend?


I'll be watching. Although it'll probably be about midnight our time when it kicks off.
I'm visiting a good friend this weekend who I have not seen in a long time. I'll get to meet his 18 month old daughter for the first time!





Sunday I will indeed be watching the SuperBowl!
He's probably watching the super bowl with friends. My mom is babysitting and I am having a girl day.


I needed one and he really doesn't need me to enjoy his friends and football.
We haven't decided yet. We are invited to this huge shebang at a big mansion with games/blackjack/food/drinks unlimited for free but we also might just stay home and watch it on our own couch.
Sorry - what is the ';Superbowl';? It sounds like a large ornamental display.
We'll be watching it over at my parents house. We both love football! I'm excited! I'll be making some chili and football shaped brownies!
I have no idea what im going to do this weekend.. not married ..
WE ALWAYS HAVE A SUPER BOWL GET TOGETHER WITH CHILI, MEXICAN 7 LAYER DIP, PIZZA,ETC...


WE HAVE A BLAST
have a party and no he wont sit next to me im always cooking.
we're sleeping all weekend
4201 Dale Mabry Highway North, Tampa, Florida. Raymond James Stadium, section 207, row 12, seats 19 and 20 ('S' and 'T').





go Steelers!
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment