Sunday, May 9, 2010

Know where to find a survey of how many married couples regret having sex before marriage?

I am working on a paper and can't find any surveys about how many married couples regret having sex before marriage. Does anyone know of any sites?Know where to find a survey of how many married couples regret having sex before marriage?
I thought your Q was interesting, and don't think I found exactly what you're looking for, but it's kinda up that alley:


http://www.marriageromance.com/stories/1鈥?/a>





It actually says couples who cohabitate before marriage have a 50% high divorce rate that those who waited until marriage. Those couples also have a higher rate of domestic violence, as well as having affairs.





Interesting stuff. My husband and I waited until we were married, btw. Blissfully happy. :)Know where to find a survey of how many married couples regret having sex before marriage?
I don't know where to find a survey other than to google what you are looking for, I can tell you that from my experience I don't regret having sex before marriage but i do regret that my husband wasn't my only partner, we both feel that way, it makes it hard to love someone so much and know that you weren't the ';one and only';
I have posted a few links that may help with your research...Maybe not exactly what you are looking for, but may help you make your point..
I don't know of any website. But i think sex before marriage is good, It stop so many mistakes I would not marry my man if he sucked. He hits it like a pro. All i can say is he is THE KING AROUND HERE!











I know you heard of car facts.com about buying a car right so why would you buy into marriage and not test what your getting. RIGHT?
No I don't. I would imagine most wouldn't regret having the sex, only those who had unwanted babies as a result of sex before marriage.
The reason you are having trouble finding that list is because it does not exist.
i regret marrying my husband.
No regrets on sex before marriage for me... and I am on my 4th.
No but I wish I had more! Sorry just being honest!
0 would you not test drive a car before buying it?
http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?a鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment