Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why do married couples ignore high importance of sex every single day?

Married couples should be getting it everyday.. What is the problem here? Then married couples sit and complain that they have no interest in each other? Don't you agree that married people need to put down the tv remote and have major sex right this very moment?Why do married couples ignore high importance of sex every single day?
I would love to have sex right this moment.....Heck I'd give up the laptop just to have some hardcore penetration lol Why do married couples ignore high importance of sex every single day?
Are you married? Theres more to a relationship than sex. If a womans emotional needs arent being met it makes them feel more distant and less likely to want to have sex which in turn makes a man less likely to want to get close and fulfill the emotional because he isnt getting the physical. Relationships based on sex often times dont last, at some point things happen and you may not be able to have sex, man or woman. So yes, should couple try to engage more in sex, sure, but it doesnt need to be all the time.
It's not everyone's priority, for whatever reason. If they only need sex once a week and they're both cool with that then kudos.





I need it daily, and all the women I've been in relationships with are the same way. Yuo have to be eye-to-eye when it comes to the bedroom; I don't do the ';let's set aside some time next Friday and do it for a whole fifteen minutes'; type.
100% agree鈥?br>




Of course, every night might be a little difficult some times (at least for all of us that live in big cities and have time for nothing)鈥?but as much as possible, yes, we all should have more intimacy with our lovers instead of complaining for stupid things.



I don't like it daily, every other day. My husband takes forever to finish and it would be a chore to me if it were every day. If we could have a quickie that would be one thing but that never happens. It would be even LONGER if it were daily LOL.
It's none of my business how often another couple has sex. If they are happy with everyday, then great. If they are happy with once a week, also great. It's none of my business!
Judging from the way you posted this question, I 'd say you are still very young and not yet old enough to understand how things work with married people. You will figure it out eventually.
I agree! As soon as some people get married they forget about pleasing there partner and feel they don't need to impress anymore, i'll still be at it at all times possible!
This question is orgasmic! Matter of fact, I'm cutting off the computer and I'm on my way to the bedroom!
That would be one of the only reasons I would be married - to have at home pleasures every day.
Absolutely yes.
We're pretty happy with a few times a week. There's no way I can do it every day. Especially now that I'm pregnant.
They have more inportent things to do like work to give the likes of you money. Who paid for pc.
Hell Yes! i going rite now, i'll finish answering questions tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment