Sunday, May 9, 2010

At the start of a new really passionate relationship, so some couples really have sex all night?

Do they really not fall asleep at all, but spend all night at it hammer and tongs?





I could never do that. One sh*g, 5 minutes and fall asleep.








Good night everyone!At the start of a new really passionate relationship, so some couples really have sex all night?
have you tried to have sex with a partner instead of your hand. all night sex is the best you should try it you just might like it!At the start of a new really passionate relationship, so some couples really have sex all night?
Oh my god, yes. When me and my girlfriend started dating, we'd both get our way, fall asleep for about 15 minutes until one of us woke the other up, and we'd both have our way again, if you know what I'm getting at here. This would continue all night.





The best part is, a year and a half later, we still wake each other up from time to time... and my friends wonder why I look tired alot of the time
7 or 8 times a night... I've done that.Some naps in between but most of the night is spent having sex, Note: do this at a weekend!
If they are lucky, yes could happen.
ya, til the thrill is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment