Thursday, May 13, 2010

What do you think of interacial couples?

Like are you down with it?


which interracial combo is the best/worst?


Asain Fever?





Just what do you feel of mixed couples?What do you think of interacial couples?
Wow...this is still a big deal? Ha ha. People are SO petty.





Anyway, i went out tonight and this is what i saw in


interracial coupling:





1]An Asian guy with his pretty black girlfriend





2]A white guy with his cute black girlfriend and his


guy friend





3]A black guy his white girlfriend





Edit: I think that the negative reactions interracial


couples get is exaggerated. No one gave those


couples dirty looks.





Everyone treated them the same as everyone else.





As they should. Around here people aren't uptight


about weird things like who dates who, ONLY insecure


types do that.What do you think of interacial couples?
I don't think there should be interracial couples - we all were put here as our own race, why mess that up. Some races don't mix well together and their kids show it - not a pretty site and just think of how the kid feels when they grow up and they're not accepted by others - it really sucks!

Report Abuse



As long as the couple really loves each other, it doesn't matter which is the best combo. The worst combo, of course, is the marriage that doesn't build on the foundation of love.





I mostly saw interracial couples in the chinese resturants, and I never gave them dirty looks nor did I find anyone give those couples any funny looks. I think it depends on the area. We see many interracial couples in our area, so people just don't think it is strange at all.






It's all good. If they love each other, they should be able to get together, no matter skin color or gender.





All people are created equal. In the words of Andre 3000 and Gwen Stefani, ';Beauty is beauty whether it's black or white, yellow or green baby you know what I mean.';





I don't have any favorite interracial couple. I have a black/white IR in my family, so that's close to my heart. And a former crush of mine came from this kind of couple. Then again I liked a Eurasian guy before too. I have no favorite.





In the stories I write, there are a good few mixed race characters. Of all different mixtures. And there's actually an interracial couple. Black/white girl who looks all black and white dude, and they're absolutely perf for each other.
Well, I know some white folks who have married Asian folks. Some of them have very loving, healthy relationships. I've seen it happen. But, as for whites and blacks in America, we only need to look at the statistics to realize that black and white couples are usually not a good idea:





1) Only around 95% of black men marry a white woman and stay with her their entire life.


2) Usually black men date white women, and they end up totally neglecting their own black women, and that leaves 70+% of black women without a mate, which to me is VERY SAD. I feel very bad for them.


3) Due to movies and the music industry, Black men see a white woman as a trophy or a way to gain respect in a white culture. It's as if they are saying, ';Look! I bagged your white woman'; or ';Look, brother, I got me a white woman!'; I despise that attitude, because it has nothing to do with real love. All one needs do is Google up Black +men +love +white +women blah blah blah, and you'll see what I'm talking about.





Now, if we are talking about Africa? Europe? Places other than America where the black man has not been enslaved, oppressed and driven mad, then I'd say there's nothing wrong with interracial relationships. Their view of the world is different. I know a black African guy who is highly intelligent, and he comes from Africa. He doesn't blame the white man for all his woes, and he is very articulate. In America, it's just not the same. Black is the status quo in Africa, so you'll find more homeless white people than black people. Anyway, just my thoughts.
Doesnt bother me





They're the ones who have to deal with the dirty looks that sadly do come with it when out in public. ud think it would be as normal as it is to everyone but it hasnt gotten there yet.





as a single guy im too distracted with the women around to give a damn what any couple is up to. just me.
i've never noticed them. are they noteworthy?


my mother was third generation mexican and my father is nisei.





my husband is german.


my three sisters are married. to an irishman, chamorro and mexican.


my three brothers are married as well. two have wives of french descent and i don't know where the stupid one came from.





so, we're pretty much mottled. interracial marriage has never been a concern in my world.
- Not for me; I'm neutral; not an advocate for it but not against it; whatever floats their boat and ripens their fruit
I don't think anything is wrong with it I am in one my hubby is white and I am black
I think it's Great!
you're right anah everyone just needs to smoke some weed and chill
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment