Thursday, May 13, 2010

What is an acceptable age difference for a guy and a girl to date. Any couples out there who are 3yrs apart?

Another question, is it more acceptable for a girl or guy to date someone younger than them?What is an acceptable age difference for a guy and a girl to date. Any couples out there who are 3yrs apart?
yea but depends a minor should stick with minors but other than that nah. just depends. my bffs mother is 43 and is dating a 27 yr old and they are perfect for each other. (you cant tell their age difference)What is an acceptable age difference for a guy and a girl to date. Any couples out there who are 3yrs apart?
It depends on the age of the younger person. If you're 15, and they're 18, I'd say there's a huge difference. It's not the actual age, it's the maturity level. That and they're not looking for the same things. But it's completely different if the younger person is 20 and the other is 23. They're both at a similar maturity level, and are looking for the same things out of life.
Well, I think it all really depends not so much on age difference, but what age they are to begin with.


If you had an 18 year old dating an 8 year old. That's just discusting.


but if you had a 40year old maybe dating a 30 year old. It's not so bad. Actually it's kinda common now.


And it really doesn't matter. As long as their both mature, it shouldn't matter if a women is 3years older or younger.
Acceptable age difference depends on how old you are. If one is 16 and the other is 19, that's a lot bigger difference than if one is 32 and the other is 35 (even though they're both three years).





It used to be more socially acceptable for the guy to be older, but I think that's changing.
well it all depends on how old you are.. if your like 13 going after a 16 year old then there is quite a difference in maturity. usually age doesn't matter as much ny the time you are about 18.. usually the guy is older.. im 19 and my ex whom i just broke up with is gonna be 18 in november.. of all my friends im the only one who was a girl dating a younger guy.. heck my parents were 20 years apart.. i think its gross looking at it their split now but my dad is 67 and my mom is 47.. wierd
I guess it depends what age you are. If you are 7 years old then you shouldn't date anyway. 12 years old and 15 years old...suspect. A 12 year old is too young to date. This should still be a pre-teen. 19 vs. 22? Truly not a problem.





And what if the girl is older than the guy? Quit worrying! It is a non-issue after the ages of 21.
depends on how old u are. i think if ur in middle or high school then one or two years. if ur college age then maybe 4 or 5. if ur out of college i think it can be any age difference.... welll maybe less than 15 years. and i dont think it makes a difference whose the older one in the relationship. its based on love not age
any age is acceptable.





But if your a teenager(13-19), i think an acceptable age is 2 year difference.





But once your 20, i think any age difference its ok.





I think its acceptable for a girl to date a younger guy.
3 years apart is no issue. Even close to 6 to 8 years may not be an issue. Look at the maturity and physical features--see if that is an obvious barrier for either for you. It is between the two of you.
i think that the guy should be older. but like if you guys reallly like eachother then its all gooood :) dont worrry about age difference when its that small its not a big deall... but if your in middle schoool then yeah. high school its alright. college fineee outtaa college dont even care about ageee hope i helped ya :)
i've seen couples with 6 years apart. age 16 vs age 23. that's terrible. 3 years is pushing it in my opinion. but not completely out of the ordinary.
I think it is.


I don't think age matters, it is fine as long as they like them.
I read on a bottle of Herbal Essence that the average groom is 5.5 years older than the average bride.
yes. but it depends on how old you are. im 15 and i will only date a 15 yr old or a 14 yr old. but when your older its different. my dad is 40 and my mom is 32.
I would say three. If your a teenager I would try and stick with a 12-18 month difference but if your in your 20s early30s three years is fine.
You shouldn't worry about this stuff, if your in love, who cares? Three years apart is perfect;y normal. Stop fretting so much.
My mom dated a dude 14 years older than her.





And another one 7 years younger than her.
i was raised that the guy be older but it doesn't really matter, and my best friend's parents are almost four years apart...as long as it's legal date who you want to
My aunt married a man 13 years older and they're happily married.


They have two children one who is 13 and one who is 10.


They're both great people.
yah i think the guy should be older then the girl. 3 years apart is good. i know people that are 5 years apart and even 7 years apart. so if its only 3 years thast really good!!
I am 9 years younger than the woman I am dating right now.


Me: 25 her: 34
I once dated a gy that was 6mnths younger than me..


And i date guys that are like 1-2years older than me.. sometimes my age.
yea but depends on how old if ur older than 20 then ur fine u can date anyone no matter how old but under tht like a teen dating another teen 4 yrs apart is kinda wrong
My boyfriend is 3 years older then me.





Guys should be older.
I have never dated anyone my age. Only people younger or older then me.
I dated a guy who was 13 years older.... Now I'm dating a guy who is 4 years older.
7 or 8 years once its 10 its like wow maybe 6
5 years


guy
your age/2 + 7 solves all
i say highest would be four years minimum would be three

No comments:

Post a Comment