Thursday, May 13, 2010

How far along into the marriage do couples usually begin to stop liking eachother?

and then it kinda g0es downhill? from there?How far along into the marriage do couples usually begin to stop liking eachother?
If this is your view of marriage, then you have a really bad view. You can't get into a marriage with this mentality.





I love my wife more now than when I married her.....granted, she drives me nuts sometimes......and I drive her nuts sometimes....but she's my best best best friend.....your husband/wife SHOULD be your best friend......and how can you stop loving your best friend?How far along into the marriage do couples usually begin to stop liking eachother?
You dont have a good view of marriage do you??





I got married in 1992, Still love the guy more than I did then and we still like each other and spending time together and have as much fun today as we did then if not a ton more!
If you marry the right person you probably will keep liking each other throughout the marriage. I think that is why a lot of people (they are usually older) stay married for like 35 years and things like that.
hopefully if these feelings arise- they can be worked thru


nobody likes everybody 100% of the time- but if the good times outweigh the bad- it can be held together until the tide changes
Heck there have been cases of the first or second day of marriage wanting a divorce. Those were the ones that probably had sex before they got married and now there's no treat.
normally just after the reception that's why most weddings take place in an afternoon so the whole day isn't wasted

No comments:

Post a Comment