Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Why is it with interracial couples its always a black man with a white woman?

No offense, because im white and my husband is black. I am just curious why you hardly ever see a white man with a black woman? Why is it always the other way around?Why is it with interracial couples its always a black man with a white woman?
I am a black woman and I don't think I would date a white guy. Not because they are not attractive (although I only physically attracted to the dark mediterranean type) but b/c of society in America and then the fact that black women tend to be very loyal to their men.





I say society is one reason because I think that a white guy would catch alot of HEAT if he dated and then married a black woman. I think this would especially be the case if the man was well to do and held a high status. It doesn't matter if she's Ivy BA, MA, PhD, found a cure of AIDs, and made you feel like a KING someone would always ask why would you (a man with $/power) would pick her over ';malibu stacey?!!';





Although I am black I am not african america. I think that definetely makes a huge difference. Many of them would always reference slavery and the civil rights. There is definetely a tension between the two races in this country.





I think also black men are most definetely in my opinion the most foward men. Atleast inmy experience they will be the ones that say high or give you compliments even if you have a clearly annoyed look on your face. Whereas white men and other men in general tend to be a bit more shy or afraid of rejection.





Like I said althoug I find the ';mediterraneans'; (mark consuelos) to be attractive I would not date one because of social issues. The only guys that I would definetely date outside of my race in a heartbeat is East Indian men. . I LOVE a light yellow brown complexion, dark eyes, and dark hair.





I also like latinos (only from puerto rico or dominican republic) although I don't know if that is considered interracial since the ones I am attracted to are multiracial with african ancestry especially yellow dominicans ones like alex rodriguez.Why is it with interracial couples its always a black man with a white woman?
Sometimes it's neither. BM/WW is common in many places, but there are a lot of Asian/white couples on the west coast.





I think it's kind of a complicated issue. It's more acceptable for men to date/marry across color lines. Combine that with whites historically having more social freedom. So among women, whites are less ostracized within the racial group when they participate in a mixed marriage. Not saying we don't get our share of crap, just that it could be worse if we were black women in the same situation.
Size? Lol. I don't know but what you say it's true. Oh and Mexican is not a race for the poster above, so unless you are native Mexican (Indian) or black, or Asian the it wouldn't be considered an interracial relationship, in society鈥檚 eyes that is鈥ecause race does not exist anyway.
I am mexican and am going out with a white girl. But anyways, maybe black women just want a black man where as black men are more open. I really dont know. But i do actually have a friend who has a black mom and a white dad, so it does happen.
Admit it, it's penis size.





Oh wait a minute though, I'm white and my ex is black. You know what she said? ';Once you go white, they'll do you right!';. So I guess we were an odd couple though. Actually just dating, not serious.
They say Black Man have 'IT' .. LOL! That's why! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment