Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why are some people so against interracial couples?

I have a black boyfriend and alot of people don't agree that a white girl should be with a black guy. But I love him and i wish people would accept that.Why are some people so against interracial couples?
No matter what you will always have someone that won't accept it. I've been there. If you really love him that is all that matters. Did you look at his color when you were falling in love with him? I'm sure you fell in love with him for the person he is. That should be all that matters. Everybody else can just get over it if he really makes you happy!Why are some people so against interracial couples?
well i am biracial. i wouldn't be here if my white grandmother had not dated a black man. i am considered to be black. for black women a lot of times it seems like some black men, when they become accomplished they forget where they came from. i feel like black women are beautiful and if a man says that he only dates white women then there's a problem with that when u came from a black woman.don't be ashamed of your heritage. but if you date all women and a women from another race just so happens to be the one that u fall inlove with then i'm ok with that.
I cannot speak from all peoples; only from the point of view of a black woman.





I am a black girl, who could not stand seeing a brother with a white chick. ';They're just taking away our men,'; I would think. Now, I am married to a white guy, and suddenly it stopped bothering me.





Now I get the looks from the white chicks, since my husband is sooo hot! It doesn't bother me, though, because I know the pain.
its because they are dumb and some people jus cant accept that love is love u know but dont worry about them theyre just haters n its ur life so live it how u want and w who u want and if they dont like it they can suck a nut. but just to get to them more and show them u dont care what they have to say give him a kiss and hug him and put a big smile on ur face :)
Because a lot of people are narrow minded idiots that believe the color of a persons skin somehow makes them inferior or abnormal.





Ignore the haters..you be with whomever makes you happy. Their acceptance is not needed. You don't really want to be around stupid people anyway..do you?
i would like to know to i have a asian girlfriend and i am white but it seems her parents of something against it.
Same problem for me!





I think that if you love him enough then you should just tell those people to shove it! I mean it's none of their buisness anyhow.





Enjoy your life for yourself not for anyone else!





GOod Luck!
it is 2008 who ever have a problem with that are foolish people. there are to many important things going on in the world to be wondering about whose dating who
i really don't know maybe some girls are chelous that you have a black boyfriend and they don't its that simple
I am half one race and a quarter of two other races... my son is even more divided, never bothered me cause my parents were great together.
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment