Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do really fat couples have sex?

I saw this morbidly fat couple with a baby today and I had to ask myself... Is that even physically impossible?How do really fat couples have sex?
Turkey Baster. :)





I know, I feel cruel, it's 4am. Maybe he has a really long penis?How do really fat couples have sex?
Fat sex can be hot.
maybe the fat lady sat on another persons baby and it got stuck in a flab of skin. After they 'had sex' the baby came lose and popped out giving the impression of birth.
No, it's not impossible. There are several books written on the subject that you could try out if you're that interested.
With great Difficulty, I suspect.
Same exact way that skinny people do. God made it easy for All kinds of people.
and you saw them with a baby - correct?


You answered your question darling......
lol That's pretty mean but funny.
Flour!!! lots of it.
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment