Thursday, May 13, 2010

Married couples how would you describe your significant other if they were a fish?

My wife is a Barracuda.


What about you?Married couples how would you describe your significant other if they were a fish?
my mother in law would be a puffer fish because she is fat...sorry i don't really like her at allMarried couples how would you describe your significant other if they were a fish?
I am a King Mackerel and she is the Queen Mackerel and she loves me like a rainbow.';A Rainbow, Full of color and lust for life.';


Swimming around me in a sea of silk and lace .


I see her eyes as she undresses me and then I feel her Lips.


Those sexy, lustful lips , all over me, bringing me to yet another,


blast off and I am feeling her lips again.


A rainbow with colors that fill my every being


she is kissing me again and I am blasting


off into that rainbow,


Again.


And again.


And yet again.


I am so in love with my Queen,My rainbow and those beautiful lips.
Depending on the day I have several fish that come to mind. LOL


Goldfish...3 second attention span


Talapia...bottom feeder


Salmon....swim upstream for one thing and one thing only


Neon Tetra....cool looking exterior but you can still see through them.


Funny question.
I would say that my husband is a star fish because his hands are always stretched out to help any one in need. And also to help him self to to a feel of my butt when he wants to.
A whale, coz he's my partner in life and he's loyal to me as I am to him (sorry can't think of a fish really so I chose a mammal instead)
Why a fish?


I call him Grumpy Bear


or


Mattress Monkey... I guess whatever fish eats a lot, loves to play and nibbles their partner
My wife has the personality of a shark but the sexual habits of a guppy. So I guess I would call her a sharppy.
A butterfly fish. I am single but they are monogamous and mate for life. Male and Female fish raise their young together.



See, fish jokes about females is where we've typically gotten in trouble in the past. I'll pass...
I like this question. When we were first married he was a trout. Age turned him into a trash fish.
Stone fish. Butt ugly and very dangerous
Anything that has a very BIG mouth %26amp; is apparently deaf :-)
Sucker!!!!
Jelly fish :)
Dead tuna fish it's been a long time.
Cold or dead or asleep on the bottom.
frozen fish stick. She's cold and tasteless
Snapper





Wow! Some people out here really hate marine life! look at all the thumbs down!
Rainbow trout.
Wet.
A Great white shark.
A dolphin, very loyal and true.
sorry, not a fan of fish. thx for the pts. tho'
probably a shark. lol
Wow, tough question. He would be my angel fish. Awwwww

No comments:

Post a Comment