Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where to go for a young couples holiday?

Me and my boyfriend would like to go a way for the summer around july. Somewhere hot that has beautiful beaches, restaurants and entertainment. We have around 1500 between us any ideas of where to go?Where to go for a young couples holiday?
I don't know where you are, but if you in US, I would take a 7 Days Cruise to all the Caribbean Islands. I have done it with my wifeWhere to go for a young couples holiday?
try for mauritiious for beaches ...nothing beats it.....





or else go INDIA ..........GOA ,KERALA,KULU ,MANALI...
Tunisias lovely and u can get some great deals. Its very cheap also.





Turkey and Egypt are also good places to check out.
Visit Boracay, Cebu, Bohol, Palawan and in Davao in the Philippines!
hmm sandles? i heard its very romantic and relaxing. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment