Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What do you think of interracial couples?

I am very white and my boyfriend is a dark-skinned mexican.What do you think of interracial couples?
i do not think of them. i have other things to keep me busyWhat do you think of interracial couples?
I think it doesn't matter what color the person you date is. What matters is that you both love, trust, and respect each other. Colors just add variety in our life. How boring and confusing would it be if all humans were white, or if all were black, etc.





I love seeing interracial couples. It shows a beautiful blending and acceptance of different cultures, customs, religions, languages, etc. that make the relationships even more interesting. Many people end up breaking up or divorcing because they don't really get to know their partners beyond the surface before making a long commitment. But interracial couples show that they have been able to look past their differences and love each other for who they are within.





If you really love your boyfriend, you won't care about what racially conscious and cruel people will say. What matters is that you're happy and your boyfriend treats you well.


I wish you both good luck and happiness!


%26lt;3
For the most part it doesnt matter as long as


the families dont freak out and cause drama


the area you live in doesnt cause drama


hes not a gang banger and gets you shot by bringing you into unsafe areas


you are not a gang banger and bring him into unsafe areas *(I didnt want to sound prejudice or judging so I made it both ways ok)


in the end, its you two dating, and as long as predictable harm will not happen to either of you, then its fine. If predictable drama can happen, then its with great caution to enter into the relationship for both of you.
I think they are the most beautiful, because the represent a total lack of racism, like me and my wife :o) Ever since I was a kid, I never saw people as colors, just nice, or not nice. Lets face it, if you're a jackass, it really doesnt matter what color you are, jackass is universal. And I don't want to spend my life being a color anyway.





Oh and by the way, our daughter is the biggest, smartest, most beautiful child in her school. :o)
i love it when i see interracial couples- people think its wrong or that person should stick to their own race or maybe they don't like what they are or there with a person for their own personal gain. but i disagree- why should people be forced to marry one type of race.








answer mine please:http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
I think all that crap about race is--well--crap! I wish people'd get over it already. People are people!





BTW--just so you'll know I know where I'm coming from, my wife is African-American, and I am very white. We've been happily married for 12 years.
I love seeing interracial couples,diversity makes me happy. I'm in an interracial relationship myself. Its cliche, but I do think love is colorblind.





Plus you make adorable mixed babies
its beautiful.


God intended everyone and everything to be loved by everyone.











wait nevermind,


I just read that he's mexican. I take it back :)
You are the one that will be with this man. I am in an inter racial non-relationship.


I have a question about why can't I commit, but, it;s not because of race.


If you have found love, u r lucky :)
Seriously, does this still bother people?





I don't think anything of interracial couples that I don't think of any other couples.
it really doesnt matter, if you love him then thats it


it doesnt matter what he looks like.





mine?


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvHYm1f9EIquBS2I5DF2lH8gBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090905193522AAbn1hC%26amp;show=7#profile-info-DTgwoD0paa
The color of the person shouldn't change the feelings you have for them. And it shouldn't matter what other people think either.Hope it turns out well.
I don't think any different of them than other couples. I'm very pale until Summer, and I had a boyfriend who moved here straight from Puerto Rico 2 years before I met him.
It doesn't matter. Really as long as you are both happy, that silly stuff shouldn't matter.


If people are giving you grief about this, then they are really wrong, there's nothing wrong with this. Don't feel guilty.
one of them is usualy ugly, I dont know why.





it's eiter a hot asian with an ugly white guy or a hot white chick with an ugly hispanic. I have no ide why this is.
I totally agree with kgplusd! There's NOTHING WRONG with interracial relationships! You're free to date whoever you like! If you feel up to it, then go for it! It's your life and choices!
Do you mean like ';Men are from Mars and Women are from Neptune?'; To me men and women are two different races and I will never figure them out. Women are taking over the world.
I think that they're as normal as any other couple. People who think otherwise are just plain dumb!








Plus, I agree with the other answerer! They DO make cute babies~ :)
i don't like them... my parents look both look alike so since i was little i thought you had to look like your husband or boyfriend. Like blondes with blondes black with black.... idk i'm not racist... i swear
Interracial love is beautiful!
Who people date is nobodies business but their own!


Race shouldn't be restricted to your own.
its no different from any other couple





do u have a problem with it?





because u shouldnt,,,,people can date eho they want only love matters
BEautiful!


I love interracial couples.


I've never been in one, but really want to.


:D
I think they are normal. There are so many interracial children and people, what would be the problem with interracial couples? I honestly don't even know why you need to ask.... lol.
right to be honest who cares, If you love him then that should be all that matters should it not.
no problem with that! they make beautiful babies :)
I dont :)
who gives a ****?
there is nothing wrong with that. it depends wht u like
i get angry because all the hot az chicks go out with black guys
WRONG

No comments:

Post a Comment