Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you know of any couples who have admitted they regretted choosing to have kids?

I seem to be surrounded by people who complain about how their weekends are taken up doing kid stuff, and how they have sleepless nights and have to get up at 6am at weekends. But I've never been close enough to anyone,to hear that- if given the choice, they wouldn't make the same choice.


I'm in my 30s and still undecided on having kids.Do you know of any couples who have admitted they regretted choosing to have kids?
a lady in a shop once said to me that though she loved her (grown up) daughter, if she could have her own life all over again she'd have chosen to have no kids . She hadn't had a hard time with her daughter,she just fell pregnant at any early age and regretted missing a lot of experiences due to this.


my cousin split from her first hubby because she suddenly decided she wanted kids (at first they had agreed neither wanted them) She married someone else, had 2 kids, then found it really difficult to handle them; they ran riots around her. her chavinistic hubby wanted a third (trying for that elusive boy!) and when she refused, left her. In the end she admitted when it came to the crunch she was just not that maternal.


I decided very young I wasn't having kids and I never did. No regrets.Do you know of any couples who have admitted they regretted choosing to have kids?
I actually have heard my mother say that she regretted having kids. She used to say it all the time when I was growing up, and never apologized or changed her opinion. Im not sure whether or not she still feels the same way or not.





I also have freinds that say this. Im in my 30's and cant have kids. but one of my good friends told me that she only had the kid because she wanted to keep her husband, and that she now regrets her decision. My philosophy is that everyone is not meant to be a mother or father, and that some of us are meant to help kids or others, but not to be a fulltime parent, and I believe that I am one of those people.
This is really really strange





People who regret having kids should never get married and they make me sick because they are so selfish





its all about the sacrifices the parents make for their kids





Yes I have sleepless nights and yes I do kids stuff





but having that time with my kids makes my world !!!





Imagine holding a newborn on your arms





see how that little baby is how delicate and sensitive and the only way to talk is thru crying





Babies make me cry becuase they are so vulnerible and so weak





imagine getting back from work and your baby smiles at your face when he sees you... its the best feeling








I never regretted having a baby





in fact its the best thing in my world
yes and they are the same couples that will not get divorced because of the children so everyone live unhappy for ever!!!
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment