Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How often is average for couples that live together to have sex?

My fiances libido has gone waay down. We moved in together in August. This started to happen about a month ago. Should I be worried? Can it be stress? He's been working ALOT. Other than sex he is very sweet and affectionate. I have no other issues with him............How often is average for couples that live together to have sex?
Once a dayHow often is average for couples that live together to have sex?
you didnt state how many times you guys have sex now compared to when you first moved together


his libido is down is one thing, it could be work stress, life stress, anything. I suggest you ask him about it and say that you would like to have sex more often then you do now. most guys jump at this opportunity.





just talk it through.


on average when living together it can vary from 3 times a day - a few times a week
I know this is gonna sound weird but I don't have a high sex drive but I'm always good for it so it's usually whenever she feels like haha
I would have sex 2-3 times a day on average I guess. There could be lots of reasons his libido is down.
YOU SHOULDNT HAVE SEX UNTIL UR MARRIED OR YOU will BURN IN H-E double hockey sticks
about once a month
i wound say like 1 time a week

No comments:

Post a Comment