Thursday, May 13, 2010

Why suddenly are white and black couples the in thing?

This is kind of strange to me, is it the in thing now to date the complete opposite race?Why suddenly are white and black couples the in thing?
Racial diversity? Hell I don't know.Why suddenly are white and black couples the in thing?
They aren't. Being with someone that you are attracted to is the in thing. For me, asian girls are the in thing and my thing will be in a girl that I have a mutual relationship with (sorry for the risque comment, I just had to say it lol).





Anyway, most non-Blacks can get along but we as Blacks are always outcasted. This is the truth. I would never touch a white or latin woman though, so they needn't worry or put their high noses too far up their rears.
to ';ms.NW';


im a white girl and i date a black guy, and i am the farthest thing from white trash.


yeah, some people are gonna be racist and not like it, but if you're happy then you shouldn't care what anybody says, or if people look at you weird.
It's not strange, hell I'm an AW and my fiance' is a BM. Interracial relationships are the most common now days, especially B/W
Mixed couples are 'in'? Wonderful! I hadn't noticed. Why? Apparently the human race is evolving positively ....
It's not at all. Most white people don't date black people.





Asian Women and White Men is the in thing.
hahhahah/ where?? If we are to date outside our race, we would date Asians, latinos or some eastern Erupeans





the In thing?? dont make me laugh I wouldnt do that and none of my friends








goodpers.... please Blacks wish they could date a white guy
hahah like i would ever date a black man.


unless if i were some hopeless white trash











gross. -_-





@ His Girl forever, By the way you talk, you give of an essence of a dirty white trash who has nothing better to do, you aren't fooling anyone so stop the BS. You are not here to prove others wrong you are here to answer questions.
@ scott i'm pretty sure black women wouldn't find you attractive either way. so who cares if you don't wanna date blacks?
People have been doing this for a while now.. bt recently i've been seeing more wm with bf.

No comments:

Post a Comment