Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do you feel about same sex couples?

Are you against them or for them? And do you think they should get married? Please be serious, its for a school research paper.How do you feel about same sex couples?
I feel the same way about gay couples as I do straight couples. Love is love.How do you feel about same sex couples?
Essentially, when speaking about humans, love is love.


Between a man and a woman or two women/men, the love is the same emotion.





Same sex people have the same rights as heterosexual couples to have their love and commitment honored and protected legally and socially.





The motivations and purpose is the same, so the law should support it.





I am afraid that ';Jamie'; and ';Tyrell'; are sadly misinformed and helping to perpetuate ignorance and bigoted myths totally unsupported by facts.
Same-sex marriage is a civil rights, political, social, moral, and/or religious issue in many western nations. The conflict arises from the term ';marriage'; being used to include same-sex relationships as well as an often-overlapping government-endorsed civil status with legal benefits.


Support for same-sex marriage is often based upon what is regarded as a universal human rights issue, equality before the law, and the goal of normalizing LGBT relationships.





Opposition to same-sex marriage is often based upon the inclusion of same-sex couples in the word marriage. Other reasons may include direct and indirect social consequences of same-sex marriages, parenting concerns, freedom of religion concerns, religious grounds, tradition, and/or homophobia.
Same as I feel about any other couple. Happy for them if they make each other happy.





I think same sex marriage should be federally recongized, and I think the fact that it is banned in many places is shameful and stupid.





I took an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and I take it very seriously still. Discrimination is Unamerican and Unconstituional, and it's wrong.





BTW, I'm a 41 year old Marine combat veteran, a married father of five great kids, and a sometimes professor of history and religious studies at a regional university.
I am totally for them! I mean why not? No harm against me or even a hint of harm. It's there life let them be, there not hurting you or your lifestyle. I mean I'm Bisexual and I guess that's why I'm probably for it. But I still wouldn't have a problem. It's there life to live, so they should live it the way they want to. There's nothing wrong with it.
I don't judge. In fact the more gay men the more the ladies for me!





Plus who the hell am i to tell someone I dont know what they can and cant do!





Tarnish marriage?. Its a joke in this country anyways. I dont understand why anyone would want to get married!
I'm gay, of course I support them. And I definitely support marriage - I want to be able to marry my partner and have it mean something legally.
Nothing wrong with same sex couples, what a lot of people are against is same sex marriage.
I like same sex couples. Like uva, I want my government to take me seriously.
i feel that if people are in love they should be able to get married regardless of gender
I'm totally for it. Whatever makes you happy. And OF COURSE they should be able to get married.
Big hairy deal! Sorry what's the issue?
TOTALLY AGAINST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment