Thursday, May 13, 2010

How do I sell my ovarian eggs to couples who need them?

I was just wondering how you could go about selling your eggs for needy couples?How do I sell my ovarian eggs to couples who need them?
I knew a girl in my vanpool who had sold her eggs - she was VERY BEAUTIFUL and very smart. I've seen couples place ads in local university newspapers - they ask for a donor who is at least a certain height, young, certain IQ, ethnicity and so on. All the ads I saw in the UCLA newspaper back when I was a student asked for blonde hair/blue eyes so that seemed a little racist but maybe each couple seeks someone with looks that would blend in with theirs. Best place to find intelligent young girls is on a campus so check the classifieds in campus newspapers. The prospective couple will interview dozens of girls until they find one who they'd want their child to look and be like with a good health history and some will want genetic testing done too so it's not that easy to find someone who will take your eggs, but worth a try.





I just looked at the classifieds in the ucla newspaper and the current couples are seeking asian egg donors:





COUPLE SEEKING KOREAN EGG DONOR. Compensation up to $15,000. Privacy assured. Requirements: Healthy, smart, attractive. Please help us complete our family. Julie xxx-xxx-xxxx @yahoo.com





Loving couple seeking Asian Egg Donor. Age 21-30, healthy, with creative/artistic abilities.Call Kelli at xxx.xxx.xxx, ext. xxx.Earn $6500+.





We are a couple looking for a Chinese UCLA student egg donor under 28. Please contact at @yahoo.com for detail.








Some women who are infertile have a deep innate desire to experience giving birth and you would be doing a good thing by giving them that opportunity. It will be their husband's sperm, their blood and the donor's egg - a very beautiful combination.How do I sell my ovarian eggs to couples who need them?
look on craigslist
I don't want to sound horrible but why would infertile couples want to go through the expense of these procedures? There are so many children out there who are available for adoption. Why don't they look into that even if it means not getting the ';designer baby'; they are looking for?
Contact fertility clinics that offer donor eggs. You'll have to have a physical and blood tests, and fill out a lengthy medical history. Some clinics require psychological testing as well. You'll need to be able to give yourself daily injections, go for frequent uotrasounds, and have an egg retrieval procedure. You are compensated for your time and travel, rather than for the eggs.





You'll be giving something wonderful to an infertile couple.
post a billboard add.. lol ... eggs for sale...
  • eye liquid
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment