Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do I find info on the rule about deployed military couples living together?

I heard there is a new thing where married couples in theatre are supposed to live together. How do I get it on paper?How do I find info on the rule about deployed military couples living together?
Aboodi, don't be so rude. The reason why you don't understand the question is because you obviously don't know anything about the military. I haven't heard anything about a new policy. My husband and I were in Iraq together two yers ago, and at that time it was up the the command that you were in. My husband and I were in the same unit, and our commander allowed us to have our own corner of a big common area room. We strung up our ponchos on a string to get a little bit of visual privacy. It wasn't much, but it wasn't too bad.





Now there was another post that I visited where the males and females had to sleep separately. I ran into a married couple there who lived in the same building on different floors.





The article mentioned above is the policy of one unit. As far as I know, every unit is different. But it is possible that something new has come along that I haven't heard about.How do I find info on the rule about deployed military couples living together?
look first of all i read your question many times but i couldn't understand it at all , maybe i have to be a native speaker to get your point but ,, this is not the problem ...





my problem is how did the manager ';who has the ability to choose featured questions'; could choose such a question as a feature one ?





Are you cousins???????????? , or u paied him !!!
Check out this excellent article which outlines the current rule, which is presently being challenged. It is very informative and enlightening as to your question:





http://www.military.com/NewsContent/0,13鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment