Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Does anyone know of childless couples who are considering adopting here in the Philippines?

I'm looking for childless couples in the philippines to be the adoptive parents of my unborn child.Does anyone know of childless couples who are considering adopting here in the Philippines?
Please don't try to find parents for your child over the internet. Anyone can get on the internet and troll for a baby. Please do not accept emails from the people who ask you for your child. This is incredibly dangerous for you and your child as there are all types of sick people looking to take advantage of you.Does anyone know of childless couples who are considering adopting here in the Philippines?
Please seek an adoptive family through your local social services or through a reputable agency! Doing this over the internet is both dangerous to you and PAPs and will be hard to explain to the child in the future even if it does work out.





';That's right, honey! We got you from Yahoo Answers!';
Sorry, I don't live in the Philippines, but my husband and I are looking towards adoption.


We live in Usa, TX. If you are interested in us, here is my email. rmmaygrace@yahoo.com my messenger id is RmmayGrace.





I have nothing to hide from you, if you think that I am a freak out to get you, or trick you into giving us your child. No.


We are an American couple with no children of our own, but looking to adopt a beautiful child.


I would love to adopt your child, and make you both part of my family.





By the way, how many months pregnant are you anyways?
Wow how nice of you, but is it only the philippines you want your child or possibly Canada

No comments:

Post a Comment