Saturday, January 23, 2010

How come when I see White girl / Asian guy couples the girls are always gorgeous?

Is it because Asian guys are picky about the look of girls they date or is it because only beautiful White girls like Asian guys ?How come when I see White girl / Asian guy couples the girls are always gorgeous?
Asians guys are picky coz even in the olden days until now, they only marry beautiful and young girls in India, a 50 year old guy with a 20 years old girl. But I dont know about chinese and that but what I do know that they like girls with beautiful eyes.How come when I see White girl / Asian guy couples the girls are always gorgeous?
because unlike asian girls who just go out with ANY white guy they see, asian guys look at their personalities first and ones that are pretty.
I donno...My bf is chinese and has only been in australia for half a year and he is dating me? and im white =3=';';';
Asian guys are pickiest





they only date average looking girls or above.
I think that both races are very picky. IDK all I know is that I love Asian Men.
I think Asian guy and Asian girl go good together.
It could just be a coincidence. I love Asian guys, lol. :D
lol its because Asian guys have good taste!! they don't date trash

No comments:

Post a Comment