Thursday, January 21, 2010

How do I find a chat room for couples?

My wife and I would like to chat with other couples around the world and create an online friendship.How do I find a chat room for couples?
go to www.talkcity.com, they have all kinds of roomsHow do I find a chat room for couples?
There are lots of chatrooms for couples, it is really according to what kind of chat you are looking for...but you can do a yahoo search and find them....just look around there's plenty out there, but becareful and have fun.
There are perverts in chatrooms.
Just right chat in yahoo search it will give you thousand address
You can try Yahoo!Chats!! Just sign into Yahoo!Messenger, and click the messenger tab, and then click Join Room. Then just pick whatever room you would like to go in. They even have some rooms where you can chat as a couple.
Why? It seems that most people out there just wanna screw around and cheat on someone or wreck someone else's relationship. Even the ones who swear they're going strong and would never get caught up in that.


Trust me - it's a bad idea.
Yahoo! offers chat rooms. There are all sorts.
beats me
Go to PAL TALK.com....get logged in there...then find a chat room...or make your own. These are excellent ...no trash like the regular Yahoo Chat rooms.
try plentyoffish.com
check out love 60
  • wedding make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment