Thursday, January 21, 2010

How many times per week do most couples have sex?

My wife only seems to want to have sex about once or twice a month. This seems abnormal to me.How many times per week do most couples have sex?
I think 1-3 times per week is average, but everyone's different. Some people just have low sex drives.





Or, with all due respect, maybe she's not getting completely satisfied in the bedroom. I don't mean this to be rude or anything, but has your wife told you what she really likes, or does she just take whatever you give without telling you which action really makes her feel extreme pleasure?





The key to a good sexual relationship is open, honest communication. You should talk to your wife and ask her if there's anything you can do to make the experience more pleasurable for her, if that is the issue.





But like I said, it could be that she just naturally has a low sex drive. The only way to find out is honest communication between the two of you.How many times per week do most couples have sex?
My definition of abnormal may differ from your definition of abnormal. If you want more sex, talk it out with your wife. Heck, you can bring up that couple that had sex every night for 90 days.





As for me %26amp; my wife, it can be as high as 5 times a week to 5times a month. Just depends.
It is. I would not be happy with that if i were married, but that's what you get for getting married,lol. I would ask her what is going on with her? Talk to her. Good luck.
That does seem abnormal but it's different for everyone.
3-4 days a week minimum
IM IN COLLEGE AND I **** MY BF 5 TIMES ADAY....FOR THE PAST YEAR
lots.
about 4 out of 7

No comments:

Post a Comment