Thursday, January 21, 2010

What are some good sites to meet couples at?

Hi, I'm a bisexual androgyne male and I've been trying to look for guys and girls to start getting a possible mmf or mmff poly relationship started as I'm attracted to bisexuals and both genders and would like to try a relationship style of this kind. I have recently been having trouble and I was wondering where I could possibly look instead of tying to look for a single person at a time as I have been doing for some time; to possibly look for couples. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you.What are some good sites to meet couples at?
outpersonals.comWhat are some good sites to meet couples at?
I would think your local heath department or free clinic would have a lot of those type of people hanging about!!

No comments:

Post a Comment