Saturday, January 23, 2010

How many couples are making love at any one time in the world?

A clue. 250 - 300 babies are born per minute in the world, but most acts of intercourse do not result in fertilization.How many couples are making love at any one time in the world?
Oh who the h*ll cares.


All I know for sure...this couple isn't!


I'm jealous!





LOLHow many couples are making love at any one time in the world?
what ever this has todo with the enviroment i will never no but if you are asking i would guess your not.
Hundreds of thousands, but even more would be better. I still believe in the hippie phrase...';make love, not war';
well.....does it matter to you anyway?????........well probably ..billions..
Quinze.





%26lt;/Obscure french movie reference%26gt;
good QWESTION probaly 2 billion
A lot, I'm guessing since it is Valentine's Day.
Married or single?


I'll take a wild guess and say:


Newly married 10,000


Married (more than two years) 150


Single and dating 13,500,000
You can add my hand and me to this statistic.....
http://www.poodwaddle.com/worldclock.swf


check the clock ,


we know how many get born every minute ,


plus abortions ,


add condoms sales to that


double the figure for all of those who


screw off the record





.and we get a rough idea
well, probably about 2 billion right NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment