Saturday, January 23, 2010

What's the average percentage of high school couples that wind up lasting through matrimony?

Forming trend lines and no good sources on web found so far.What's the average percentage of high school couples that wind up lasting through matrimony?
I would say 5%... I'm with my high school sweetheart still, so it happens !!What's the average percentage of high school couples that wind up lasting through matrimony?
Although the marriage rate in the United States flirts with an all-time low, and ceases to increase, I've dug up some information that lists somewhere around 20% (closer to 15%) of couples who actually marry their high school boyfriend or girlfriend. I am living proof of this since I鈥檝e been married twice, divorced twice and am single under 40. The best advice I can give (and I鈥檓 certain that most couples that have been together will agree) is to keep the door of communication open, take some alone time together, possibly a weekend getaway (an out-of-town hotel is inexpensive), and be truthful with one another. Many wishes to you, and my best to your future!
50-60% get divorced. 89% of those divorces occur within 15 years, but the average time length for getting divorced, including all ages, is 7 years. So, it's not as big of a difference as people think.
Best I can do is make a wild guess.





25%? I mean, I do know SOME that have lasted and are happy.





Good question though. If you find solid statistics I'd like to see them.
100% obviously
Well, I am married to my high school sweetie. So........ I guess for me anyway its 100%
Lasting through marriage till death??





I would say less that 5%
0.1%
very slim.
probbs about 5%
such a nice question!
i'd say 10%...wild guess

No comments:

Post a Comment