Friday, January 15, 2010

Should couples who have planned an induced abortion be legally killed?

Why did antiabortionist kill Dr. Tiller, if true murderers are the mother and/or the father of the fetal child?Should couples who have planned an induced abortion be legally killed?
Yes. Abortion is murder and murder is a criminal act. The parents should be hanged.Should couples who have planned an induced abortion be legally killed?
I don't believe the parents should be killed. After all, abortions are legal. I got an ex girlfriend of mine pregnant twice, both times were within a year. The first time we got an abortion. However, for the second time she was pregnant we did not go through with an abortion. She refused. We had gotten into an argument a day before and I asked if she was pregnant, she said she wasn't. The next night we go into another argument and said she was pregnant. I punched her in the stomach as hard as I could and it was lost. If I could go back in time, I would change that. As much as I don't want a kid, especially with her, it still really upsets me that I took the life of someone who didn't even have a chance. Trust me, it hurts.
why would you plan an abortion?! nobody does. induced abortion? nobody calls their friend and asks ';hey, wanna get an abortion today?';





Anti-aborationists are protesters that take things wayyy to far. I believe that nobody should abort. but then again its not me, i don't know what they are going through. saying that the mother and father should killed really isn't fair. what about their point of view. i simply think there is no correct answer for this question.
Of course not, to suggest it is ridiculous. An embryo or fetus is not a child, and you can not kill what has not been born. Even pretending a fetus is a child, and that abortion is murder, one murder does not justify another.
No.





Murder is wrong.





Abortion isn't murder, but is not a crime at all.





The murderer who killed Dr. Tiller was wrong, and harmed a LOT more people than Dr. Tiller and his loved ones.





A fetus is not a child.
YES, THE MOTHER, FATHER, ABORTION DOCTORS, AND PRO CHOICE PEOPLE SHOULD ALL DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH!!!!! BABYKILLERS DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!!!!!
this is the dumbest question I've ever read





An abortion is LEGAL for the first few months


and you're thinking we should give parents who choose this option the death penalty





absolutely stupid lol
That's typical twisted pro lifer thinking,= Kill...the parents...That's not even a rational thought! LOL
He was just the doctor, the middle man. It was the parents that went to him...
I think you have to be born before you can be murdered.
A fetus is not a child.





Pro-lifers, if you don't like abortion, then don't have one.
I like your jeans. I'm jealous. Of somebody.
People who ask stupid questions should be ki...nevermind. :)
wow you are ridiculous
Yaa for Pro Life thinking...Godly sort hu.
i dont think so because if you hate the kid enough to abort it it wont have a good life any way
No. I don't believe in the death penalty. I'd be in favour of them getting a term of imprisonment though. I don't think encouraging people to see an unborn child as a non-person is good for humanity.
It is the same as I would kill a drug dealer that sold the drugs that killed my child.





If it werent for the dealer, then it would have been more difficult for my child to get the drugs.
if you both say that if you get pregnant, with no type of protection at all and youll just get an abortion then thats wrong.


if it happens by accident then its not somthing that you should be killed over.
we all die sometime -what difference does it make if it's en utero versus outside of it??

No comments:

Post a Comment