Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are some good anniversary ideas for couples?

My boyfriend and I are thinking of planning something for our one year. What are some great and unique ideas?What are some good anniversary ideas for couples?
Depends on your relationship - myself and my boyfriend are pretty low key, so spending an evening in with homemade dinner, some wine and a crappy movie we can pick apart together is a great night.


Just focus on the quality time, don't lose touch with that - it's what is important at the end of the day!





--


I should mention, one year though, he took me out to a hill side outside of the city and we watched the stars together (with wine of course :P ) that was pretty romantic and special.


It's the time you spend together that counts

No comments:

Post a Comment