Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are some good picture ideas for couples?

I do love my boyfriend, but I have no idea what to take of him when he's around me. He's so cute, and my friends in different states want to see him and me together in a picture I just can't think of any Ideas.What are some good picture ideas for couples?
Well here are some things you could do.


-Cuddle


-Hug


-Cheek Kiss ;)


-Kiss in general


-Or just a normal pic with you two smiling and looking very happy being together.





Hope you like one of these. =]What are some good picture ideas for couples?
Get someone to take some of you when you're out - natural ones are always the best. Like, at a theme park or movies or bowling?





Sometimes posed ones look too serious, like you're not enjoying each others company.





Try just messing about with a digital camera one night %26amp; see what you come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment