Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is your opinion on gay couples adopting or having children?

I am all for it. There is no difference in the kind of love and support gay and straight couples can give a child. What makes a straight couple better equipped to handle the highs and lows of parenthood? Nothing. We are all human. We are all equally capable of love. There are so many children in the world who need and deserve parents who will shower them with unconditional love, no matter what their sexual orientation is.What is your opinion on gay couples adopting or having children?
I agree with it. As long as a gay person/gay couple is financially, physically, %26amp; emotionally able to raise a child/children %26amp; meets the criteria for adoption set forth by the adoption agency, they SHOULD be allowed to adopt.





Why should a kid be kept in foster care jsut because a straight couple won't adopt them? Most straight couples are going to have kids of their own. There are thousands of kids who aren't newborns/infants, or are kids of color who deserve the love %26amp; stability of a family, regardless of if the adoptive couple is gay or straight.What is your opinion on gay couples adopting or having children?
My friend was raised by his ';dad'; and his ';pops'; since he was 3 years old. He is one of the most outstanding people I think I have ever met. He is married with 3 beautiful children, owns his own business and is a leader of his community. He is not ashamed to introduce his parental figures as his ';dads';. Anyone who says that gays should NOT be able to adopt or have children should look at this family before they pass those pathetic, miserable, hateful laws.
Yes, children shouldn't suffer to perserve heterosexualization.





People argue on and on about how they mut teach their children how to be straight so they can reproduce... homosexual people can reproduce, nothing stops a homosexual from empregnating a woman, there's now no more need to have direct sex...





But anyways I would prefer adopting as these kids are already born into this world and suffered far too long, where as ur making a child only because you want them to share your genes, which has absolutely no benefit over the other choice.. my plan when I was younger was to give birth to a child of my own, and to adopt one, and teach them to love eachother as if they were pure family.. but that dream was cut short when I learned I have androgen Insesitivity Syndrome... and XY chromosomes lol.
I think it's not different than a straight couple. Two guys or two girls can raise a child the same (and in some cases better) than a guy and a girl. The child will grow up to be an accepting, loving, individual.





And in most cases I've seen they even end up straight. (Not that is matters.)
I'm for it, as long as they can support the child financially. Check out a song called Gay Boy by a lesbian fronted folk band, Really sums up the issue at hand.





www.myspace.com/wiredaisies


(Click on the widget)
I feel that gay couples should be able to adopt because they are the same as any other couple[but a bit unique]. Also if it make the couple happy then Yes!


As long as the couple take care of the child, love and support them.
I am completely for the LGBT community adopting or having children.





My partner and I have 2 children together.








L
I think they should be able to adopt children in my view.
They should do whatever stright people are aloud to do. Everyone is equal.
It's a non-starter





Botters do not make good parents
i think: good for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment