Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How does preventing gay marriages or gay couples from adopting help us as Americans?

If you think they should not be allowed to marry or adopt, what would you suggest we do with the children who need adopting? What other things do you think they should be denied?How does preventing gay marriages or gay couples from adopting help us as Americans?
It doesn't. I find it sad that the religious right is so willing to harm children by denying them a loving environment in order to strike out at gay couples. The thought that this stance is someohow moral or fits in with the original concept of christianity is baffling to me. The truth is the stance of the anti gay people has nothing to do with what is good for this country but everything to do with what keeps the religious adherents in power.How does preventing gay marriages or gay couples from adopting help us as Americans?
It doesnt help at all. Wouldnt you rather a child to have a loveing home then be passed around like garbage through foster homes and be exposed to the dangers of street life????





I am a proud daughter of my two dads. Being adopted by my parents was the best thing that could have ever happend to me. I am not messed up or 'dilusional'. Acctualy I turned out perfecly fine as a strait 17 year old girl. Adopted from Austrailia and I love my home in America. Dont hate. Children adopted by gay parents turn out just as good as the ones who are raised by strait parents.
Does an American have a Idenity or a Definition? That is the Argument and the visouce cycle of the American Idenity. 200 years ago what was an American? And through the steps time a American becomes a different idenity. Amending the Constitution is redefining the American.


With that in mind I say No. The purer American would be the ones that established it. The purest American would be the Natives.


Maybe in the question the word should have been Human instead of American.
It prevents certain insanity from infecting the human race. I myself have same-sex attraction but I call it what it is: a disorder. To legitimize it, sanction it, institutionalize it, codify it in law, teach it, hold it forth as completely normal, integrate it into the everyday fabric of family life...such measures as these will upend civilization and bring on its collapse. You'll see.
I doesn't help the u.s. at all. I am not gay myself, but I support gay rights. They deserve to have their relationships honored and valued. I think that they should be allowed to adopt as well. Being gay does not make a parent bad. Their are plenty of bad parents that are straight.
It doesn't help us. The conservatives just want to make us believe it does. The harsh truth is, homosexuals marrying or adopting has no impact on our lives whatsoever except for the adopted kids who now have a loving and caring home.
You're talking about less than 4% of the population.





And most of those don't need, want, or already do have children.





So stop treating this issue as an attack upon orphans.
Id rather they just not be adopted than have homosexuals making the adoptees as delusional as them.
Children need mothers.
...It doesn't.
It merely slows down our rapid decline of morals.
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment