Friday, January 15, 2010

Can muslim couples make love on a regular basis or is it forbidden?

I don't mean to offend anyone, I'd just like to know more about the rules of Islam and marriages.Can muslim couples make love on a regular basis or is it forbidden?
Hey baybay, don't be so rude. It's a valid question pertaining your religion, and now is a great time for you to clear up any misconceptions. But obviously you're not interested in that so I'm not sure why you even bothered to answer.





(I know this doesn't answer the question, sorry cosmicmoon! But that little comment really got under my skin)





8)Can muslim couples make love on a regular basis or is it forbidden?
There is no restriction.





Sex between a married couple is only forbidden during:


1) Menstruation


2) Fasting.














Peace 鈽?br>

^_^
Das ist verboten! Schmutziger westlicher Ungl盲ubiger!
Only to thy self be true. But, what goes on


behind closed doors is no body's business.
As long as they don't live in Wisconsin...
we're not a different species of human you know, don't be so ignorant.
there is no restriction if they are married.





I am not offended by this question, however I often get offended by the ignorance and mindset of westerns about Islam.
yes, once a month.
I fyour married with your partner then yep..if not it is considered very wrong...
no restriction once u rmarried lol i dont think





http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment