Friday, January 15, 2010

How many couples here feel like they live on a relationship roller coaster?

I was listening to the Katy Perry song ';Hot %26amp; Cold'; on the radio this afternoon %26amp; it dawned on me. That my current relationship sadly resembles that tune.


How many other people here feel like their relationship is going the same way?How many couples here feel like they live on a relationship roller coaster?
i believe that most if not all people in a long relationship have their have there roller coaster bouts and if anyone tells me they don't they haven't lived and have never felt the joy of making up.


smudge.How many couples here feel like they live on a relationship roller coaster?
Yup - one minute we're fighting, then the next we're kissing and making up. It's just life i guess. Don't believe the people who say they never argue (like my friend) Yeah right!!

No comments:

Post a Comment