Friday, January 15, 2010

How many couples out there shares their email or text msg with each other?

I just wanted a show of hands how many couples share these type of information. If you do share or does not share? Why do you share it or why don't you share it?





Thanks!How many couples out there shares their email or text msg with each other?
Absolutely not. My email address and cell phone are arenas for private correspondence. I do not share them with my husband because then it would not be private, would it!! I think sharing email/phone passwords with one's spouse is enormously disrespectful to the people one keeps in touch with ... they have the right to know that anything and everything they write to me will be read by me and only me. It's most inhibiting having email friends/text mates who insist upon total transparency with their spouses. I find this obsession with password sharing rather odd. It's the antithesis of trust. My husband cannot access my phone or email account .. but he can trust me completely. There is nothing remotely sinister to be found there, but those are private accounts, and I would feel terribly smothered and utterly robbed of my individual identity if I was stripped of my right to maintain private personal correspondence.How many couples out there shares their email or text msg with each other?
my husband and i see all the bills together, know every pass word for an account, we keep it in the open so if the other wants to see, and there is no so whats up with this and that and starting fights maybe on accident. and neither of us care because we have nothing to hide.
we do not share. he has email for work purpose so why would i want to shove my nose in there? and my private life is my private life. period. and we do not have any text msg. why? well, maybe because we re older than 12
its not like we are like ok time to check phones but wen im messing with his phone maybe i will go through it and maybe not and he does the same to me...we trust each other a lot. i know he isnt doing anything and he knows im not
we dont text as often as we used to, but i think that is because we call more than we used to. But the texts are nice, it still feels sweet 4 year later.
we share a email address and we always tell each other who we text andwhats going on we r married and have no secrets
Not anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment