Friday, January 15, 2010

When married couples separate, are they free to date and sex other people? Are they cheating by dating?

Some people have been separated for years and I was just wondering if they are allowed to date and have sex with other people while separated. What say you?When married couples separate, are they free to date and sex other people? Are they cheating by dating?
I see nothing wrong with them dating or sleeping around while separated.


They are no guarantee they will get back together and shopping around may make them realize what they had together. I am a very open minded person and if I was separated from my husband and he slept around so be it. They was something went wrong in the first place for the 2 to be separated. Just my opinion!! If you are looking for the best sex dating site, check out this site:





http://best-adult-dating-site-usa.blogspot.com/





it's the best site and free to join.





Best Wishes,When married couples separate, are they free to date and sex other people? Are they cheating by dating?
If both parties separate with the understanding that the marriage is over and there is no hope of reconcilliation, they should be free to date and sex whomever they wish.





If they decide to separate while they work on their marital issues, dating/sexing other people would not be appropriate.





My (ex) husband and I were separated for 11 years. We both knew the marriage was over, but we chose not to divorce because of the cost and the hassle. We both moved on with our lives and found new partners. Eventually, I was in a position to re-marry so we filed for an uncontested divorce.
Talk to your lawyer.


If it's a no-fault state it might not matter.


If it's a fault state it likely still counts as adultery.





Separated for years sounds like not separated at all and cheating to me.
To me, it is cheating unless they are divorced.


Why would someone be separated for years rather than divorcing? The whole situation would be suspect.
I look at as if people are separating in order to experience other people, why not just get divorced. There isn't that much time in between filing for divorce and it being finalized.
They should have the decency to end one relationship before starting another.
they are free to do what they want since they are now separated.they legally have the right.
Yes, they can.
Yes they can and no it's not
I've had the same question. Let me know when you figure it out!
  • facial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment