Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are some good activities that couples can do together and also activities to do with a 1 and 2 year old?

My husband and I dont really get to be alone much, not since November. I need soem dieas of things that we can do together at home, and seperately with our kids. I want to get a little closer to my dear sweet hubby, and also do fun things at home with the kids that will make my husband happy.What are some good activities that couples can do together and also activities to do with a 1 and 2 year old?
http://www.preschoolrainbow.org/toddler-鈥?/a>





http://www.redshift.com/~bonajo/preschoo鈥?/a>





http://hbwm.com/MomsAssistant/play121.ht鈥?/a>What are some good activities that couples can do together and also activities to do with a 1 and 2 year old?
Summer is coming and it is not too early to start swimming lessons. I don't remember the name exactly, but there is a website that swimming coach will come to your home. You don't need a large pool the whole family can do it. Also the zoo is always fun at that age for the entire family. But sometime you need that alone time and need to call the sitter. Go out for nice dinner a stroll along the beach just you and your hubby. Good luck!
We play outside with my son (20 months) and my husband and I flirt the whole time... pinching butts, etc. My son just thinks we're all chasing each other and ';playing with him'; but really we're focused on each other...





Its not what you do, its how you do it. Anything can be fun with the right attitude. Plant a garden and wear a low cut shirt... haha (just a silly idea) but I hope you know what I mean...





Also, change your expectations a little bit... a romantic evening has a totally different meaning now... have some fun with it. Also waking up 30 minutes earlier in the morning for some ';private'; time is actually worth it...





Good luck!





EDIT: It seemed to me like you were asking for ways to ';make your husband happy'; so I thought you meant adult themed activities. If not, sorry - we don't always do what I mentioned above, just when we're both missing each other. Obviously all the other kid themed ideas are good too! Haha!
we take our kids to the drive in... they have a double feature for the price of 1 movie and the kids are out by the time the second movie comes on!





at home we have a little wading pool and bbq hotdogs and stuff. you can do family art projects, like fingerpainting... even at this young age you could bake some cookies or something as a family... let the little ones pour in the ingredients, or help stir.
i have a 15 month. We like outdoor festivals, dinner, the mall.


Basically, since it's summer, find alot of outdoor events because it the child gets noisy...no big deal.





ok-i misread your question. But if you decide to go outdoors, those are the things we do.
YOU SHOULD COOK DINNER AFTER WATCH A MOVIE AND AFTER THAT PLAY A GAME LIKE TWISTER OR SOMETHIN IT REALLY WORKS AFTER THAT IT WILL HAVE YOULL IN BED FOR SURE HE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY BELEIVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment