Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What are your thoughts on couples showing their affection in public?

I think everyone has had the opportunity to see straight couples kissing and showing their affection to each other in public.





Except for a very few cities in the USA, as a gay or lesbian couple, do you feel that you do not have the same opportunity to show your affection to your partner?





Personally, I don't particularly want to see a guy %26amp; girl making out in public, if I don't have the same opportunity to do the same with my boyfriend with being bashed.What are your thoughts on couples showing their affection in public?
Personally, I think it's rude showing an signs of affection in public, heterosexual or homosexual. I mean, holding hands and hugging is alright. But five minute make out sessions with your partner is very uncomfortable to the people around you.What are your thoughts on couples showing their affection in public?
Any public display of affection is commonly judged by others as something that should be saved for those intimate moments, however if your comfortable enough to do it, i mean why not and that goes for both heterosexual and homosexual couples, personally i rather keep those moments special and intimate, just between me and my significant other, also if you do decided to do something in public please be aware of your surroundings...
I don't need to kiss and hold hands in public with my partner to show affection and I think all couples (gay or straight) should save affection for when they at home. But if people are going to allow heterosexual couples to show affection in public, they should also treat same sex couples the same way.
I love PDA as long as you don't overdue it. It's unfortunate that people react differently to gays though. I want to say go for it, but to be perfectly honest something as simple as PDA could affect your safety if you happen to be around people who are homophobic and uncivilized. I know it's 2009, but lets be honest; there are still some crazy people out there.
I think that any person who truly respects his/her partner will reserve physically intimate behavior for private moments. Regardless of sexual orientation, publicly sexual contact is inappropriate. If public scening is your thing, there are venues for that too.
I dislike any people displaying affection in public. A hug is ok, hand holding is ok, but ANY couple making out or groping each other in public is nasty. Save it for the bedroom.
I don't mind it with homosexual or heterosexual couples.





My boyfriend and I hold hands and kiss in public. We get some weird looks, but that's okay, we have nothing to hide.
  • clarins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment